Hi, I'm Ignacio.
I started my career in 2008 as a graphic designer and team leader, and I’m currently assigned as Lead Product Manager at Airdesk. I have been working for various companies and agencies around the World which gave me a global vision about SAAS, UI, UX, Product, and Marketing.
- Business Models
- Revenue Systems and Streams
- Product management
- Sales and marketing
- Product marketing
- Product launching
- Brand marketing
- Product Design
- Release Cycles
- Tech Stack
- Design Stack
- A/B Testing
- Events, Logs
- Build /Release
Responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with senior managers to deliver winning products.
- Performing and arranging successful product demonstrations for customers.
- Briefing the press and analysts, press releases, and going on press campaigns.
- Market research & developing the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Researching, reviewing & reporting on competitors & rival products.
- Performing sales, trend, and profitability analysis.
- Developing content for product and company collateral.
- Articulating the company’s distinctive competence & the product’s uniqueness.
- In charge of planning and developing the right marketing strategy.
- Setting product pricing for new product releases to meet revenue & profitability goals.
"Ignacio has great suggestions and achieve it all well. Deliver in all vectors, marketing, design, email, and development."
"Completely overwhelmed by this service. I can't wait for my next project. Ignacio has been a pleasure to work with for multiple reasons. He works hard at making our ideas and vision come to life. Bringing his own ideas to the table with a great amount of enthusiasm and iterate on a dime. "